Powder/Paint Spray Booths
With over 20 + standard models, we have booths that are well-matched to any application. We offer small booths for coating wheels and cycle frames. Our walk-in booths are great for coating objects like railing or fence panels. They’re also perfect for spraying large batches of parts.
We also build larger booths that are used with aviation and heavy equipment coating systems. Options include VFD airflow control, solid or filtered doors, and cartridge or 3-Stage Filtration. Custom sizes, conveyors, automated spraying, reclaim systems, and fire suppression integration are also available.
No matter what your finishing application requires, our powder spray booths can be sized and configured for your specifications. Our standard models come with rear-mounted filtration to keep your cabin clear of particulate and are perfect for batch coating operations. If your line requires continuous process throughput, we also provide crossflow and double-crossflow-style spray booths. These ‘tunnel-style’ powder booths can be used in a batch setup or can be equipped with an automatic powder gun array and conveyor in one of our automated finishing systems. Contact one of our systems experts today to discuss which option is the best solution for your application.
- All booths are manufactured in the Kingdom of Bahrain using state-of-the-art CNC equipment.
- Designed especially for powder coating; custom sizes & configurations are available.
- Common walk-in sizes with the different dimensions and with standard models
- All “prime” 304 stainless, white coated or G90 galvanized domestic steel construction
- 18 gauge or thicker steel panels; bolt-together design for optimal fit
- The exhaust unit uses an ASHRAE/NESHAP type system consisting of a primary blanket filter, a set of polyester cube filters and a set of HEPA type final filters.
- Semi-vertical airflow standard on most models
- Powder-specific filtration with choice of spray-to-waste or reclaim systems
- Filtered doors, solid doors, VFD exhaust controls available
- Conveyor, automated spraying, fire suppression integration available”