High-Density Cartridge Heater
The ruggedly constructed, high watt density Hi-Temp Cartridge heaters provide excellent heat transfer efficiency, high operating temperature, and long life.
The Hi-Temp Cartridge is made to withstand a sheath temperature of up to 1400 °F (760 °C), internally up to 1600 °F (871 °C). Its construction allows for minimal air gaps, providing superior heat transfer and resistance to impact and vibration. Dual voltage and three-phase are available on selected diameters of the Hi-Temp.
|Stainless steel, INCOLOY
|Up to 400 W/in2
|Up to 760°C (1400° F).
|Up to 480V AC
|Up to 72 inches
|Stranded/ Swaged in/ Pin leads/ Crimpedon/ Customised
Note- For custom design requirements please contact there factory.
- Easy to install
- Highly durable construction
- Cartridges with unique qualities
- Made with the most Advanced and latest technology
- Less spent on the maintenance and service cost
- Designed for High watt density
- Swaging increases the high thermal conductivity and uniform heating
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Economical & Versatile
- Use of high purity MgO insulation assures high dielectric strength fast heat transfer efficiency
- Available with inbuilt Thermocouple
- Die platen Heating
- Die Casting Industry
- Extrusion Line
- Hot Melt Adhesives
- Packing Industry
- Paper Industry – Embossing Roller
- Textile Industry – Heating Of Cutting Knives
- Rubber Molding Industry
- Semi-Conductor Industry