HMI has a full range of Pit type Heat Treatment up to a capacity of 100 MT for hardening, annealing, normalizing, carburizing, nitriding, tempering, aging, and stress relieving to offer to industries like Fastener, Bearing, Forge Parts, Gears, Rolls, Strip, Wire, Piston rings, etc. in steel industries besides cylinder heads and pistons for Aluminum industries.
These furnaces are of circular construction with an insulated cover that is hydraulically lifted/swiveled for charging or discharging the material into and from the furnace. The charge material can be loaded into the Pit furnace with the help of an EOT crane or a suitable loading machine. The Pit furnaces can also be offered with quenching facilities and washing machines to suit customers’ requirements.
HMI has full capability to offer complete control and instrumentation system through PLC-based or Hardware based logic controls.
- Temperature uniformity within +/- 5 ˚C.
- Leak tight retort and door assembly.
- Hot air circulation inside the furnace is made by efficient centrifugal or axial type recirculation fan which can be with two speed motor or with VFD drive.
- Heating Media Options – Electric / Gas Fired / Oil Fired
- Fuel fired Pit furnaces are offered with high efficiency burners for Oil/Gas application supported by a full complement of combustion control system with safety devices.
- Instrumentation – Thyristor, Programmable Temperature Controller, Temperature Recorder, PLC, SCADA, HMI.
- Annealing/Annealing under protective atmosphere
- Isothermal Annealing
- Decarb annealing
- Gas Nitriding
- Stress Relieving
- Wire annealing
- Ferritic Nitro Carburizing
- Case Hardening